Stand Builder Accreditation and Induction
STEP 1: Submission of Safety file
STEP 2: Induction
STEP 3: Collection of Name Badges (All staff)
- All vehicles and contractors will need to report to the Centrum Site
- No Vehicles or staff will be allowed on to the ICCD precinct without accreditation.
- Should your safety file not been submitted prior to build-up, then one representative
from your company is required to take your safety file to the Safety Officers, located
at Centrum for verification.
- Contractors whom have submitted safety files prior to the 7th May will
be directed to Step 3 to collect Name Badges.
- Induction is scheduled twice a day on Mon 07th May & Tue 8th May from 07h30-08h30
& 10h30-11h30 this will take place at Centrum with the ICC Risk Manager.
- A refundable deposit of R10.00 will be charged for every access badge requested.
- If names have been submitted prior to arrival then your badges will be packed and
waiting for a representative to sign, collect and make payment. Please provide proof
- In the case names have not been submitted, the badge production process could take
between 30mins to an hour depending on the number of contractors from any one company.
- NO Cars will be permitted within the Loading Bay areas.
- Cars will be directed to the ICC underground parking. Porters (with trolleys) will
be available to assist.
- No trolleys will be allowed in the Glass lift, goods will be directed by security
to the ICC service lifts.
- TRUCKS ONLY will be authorized to enter Loading Bays.
- NO Overnight parking will be permitted
on the Loading Bays.
- All contractors to be in branded clothing at all times.
- Badges must be displayed at all times; if this is not adhered to contractors will
be asked to leave the premises immediately.
Should you require clarity on Safety Files & Induction contact: Mr. Donovan Alvar
(ICCD Risk Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
or 031 360 1307.
Should you require clarity on Access badges contact: Mr. Janus Steenkamp (Security-Site
or 031 360 1021