INDABA is one of the largest tourism marketing events on the African calendar and
one of the top three ‘must visit’ events of its kind on the global calendar.
It showcases the widest variety of Southern Africa's best tourism products, and
attracts international buyers and media from across the world. INDABA is owned
by South African Tourism and organised by Pure Grit Project and Exhibitions Management (Pty) Ltd.
For two years in a row, INDABA has won the award for Africa’s best travel and tourism
show. This award was presented by the Association of World Travel Awards.
- Inkosi Albert Luthuli Convention Centre (Durban ICC)
- Durban Exhibition Centre (DEC)
- KwaZulu Natal
- South Africa
- Show Days: 9 - 11 May 2015
- International Trade Days: 9 - 11 May 2015
- Local Trade Days: 9 - 11 May 2015
- ADMISSION RESERVED FOR DELEGATES OVER 16 YEARS OF AGE.
- 09h00 - 18h00, 9 - 10 May 2015
- 09h00 - 17h30, 11 May 2015
- Exhibitors can enter the halls from 08h00
INDABA brings together a showcase of Southern African tourism products and services
for the international travel trade. Exhibitors in the DEC (Durban Exhibition Centre)
include provincial authorities and provincial products and African Countries. In the ICC (International
Convention Centre), exhibitor categories include accommodation, tour operators,
game lodges, transport, online travel, media publications and industry associations.
Outdoor exhibitors include transport, camping and safari companies.
- Inbound Tour Operators
- Foreign Travel Agents
INDABA has a dedicated following of local and international media who provide extensive
coverage of the exhibition for the local and international markets through radio,
television, newspaper and dedicated travel publications.