Our public relations team is dedicated to helping you source all the media information
you need about INDABA.
As a registered member of the media you will be provided:
- The best interview opportunities with INDABA spokespeople, guest speakers, exhibitors
and visitors, when available.
- All the latest INDABA news in the form of news releases, news snippets and media
- Relevant case studies for any features you may be writing.
- All the images you need to accompany your articles.
- Onsite media support in the INDABA media office.
Only one journalist/reporter or editor per relevant printed publication will be
accredited to attend INDABA as a media delegate to cover stories on INDABA and the
TV, Radio and Production Houses
Accreditations are limited to essential personnel – TV Crew, Presenters, Production
Managers, and technical staff etc., and are approved at the discretion of South
Media Validation Requirements
South African Tourism reserves the right to request the following validations before
granting accreditation: Recognised Media or Press Card, Letter of assignment on
official letterhead from the Editor or Bureau Chief. Freelance travel writers may
be requested to provide two by line editorial stories.
The above three mentioned accreditation applies to both international and local
media representatives. Please contact the South African Tourism office nearest to
you. Details are available on South African Tourism’s official website, under the Contact Us tab.
Accreditation applications from Advertising Personnel and Media Sales Representatives
will not be accepted.
+27 11 895 3000