Definition of Buyer Categories
Buyer categories are divided into International Buyer or Local Buyer dependent
on where you are based.
and International Buyers will be
allowed to attend on three days. The organisers reserve the right to request additional supporting information
regarding company profile before approval. The organisers also reserve the right to decline the application
should the information supplied not fit the criteria.
INDABA 2016 will take place from 7 -
9 May 2016
at the Inkosi Albert Luthuli Convention Centre (previously Durban ICC). Please check
your confirmation from the website to establish your attendance dates. Local Trade will attend all three days of
Entrance Fee (all prices include VAT)
- Pre-Registered International Buyer: Free
- International Buyers registering at the show:
- Local Buyers attending on all three days:
- Local Trade attending all three days:
- Local Buyer is a buyer representing a Travel & Tourism Company based in South Africa which operates internationally
- Local Trade is a buyer representing a Travel & Tourism Company based in South Africa which only operates locally
You are required to complete one application per person.
Buyer Validation Requirement
South African Tourism and the Organisers reserve the right to request additional
information before application approval.
Please note that you will only be allowed to attend the days which you have been
approved to attend. Any travel, accommodation and business meeting arrangements
should be made only after the delegate has received confirmation or approval from
the organisers regarding their attendance.
Please be advised
that if arrangements are made outside the dates you have been approved
to attend, the organisers will not be held responsible (Flights and accommodation
costs) and all meetings outside the dates you have been approved for, will thus
need to be conducted off the venue.
Only six representatives from each company will be allowed to attend
INDABA. Each application must be completed by each
person attending INDABA.
* No group applications will be accepted, all
buyers are requested to complete
individual application forms