Hosted Buyer Program and Application
- Its Africa’s top travel and tourism exhibition in the Southern Hemisphere
- Keep abreast of global trends and new developments within the in African tourism and travel industry
- Meet industry stakeholders and decision makers face to face
- Conduct business with new and existing clients
- Gain competitive advantage with a view to becoming market leaders
- Meet with over 1200 exhibitors from a diverse range of destinations and industry sectors
- Opportunity to network with key decision makers and stakeholders on an exciting and informative platform
Not only can you meet and network with the industry's key role players and decision-makers, but also consider all the continents leisure tourism options and negotiate the best deals on these products, all in one place.
- Economy class flights from selected destinations (restrictions apply)
- 4 night stay in a 4 star hotel
- Transfers airport - hotel - exhibition
- Access to the hosted buyer lounge (complimentary refreshments and WIFI)
- Invitations to various networking functions (restrictions apply)
- Easy to use Online Diary and other digital platforms
- Outstanding educational opportunities (restrictions apply)
Request to Hosted Buyers
We ask all hosted buyers to schedule and attend a minimum of 8 appointments per day, these being:
- individual appointments with exhibitors of their choice
- pre-scheduled conveyor belt appointments
- pre-scheduled group appointments (where applicable)
- pre-scheduled presentations
The aforementioned appointments can be scheduled via the online diary system. The Online Diary also has a search functionality to filter by exhibitor, category, country and region making it easy for buyers to book all their appointments in advance.
- Hosted Buyers also agree to making themselves available for any meetings and marketing events as SA Tourism deems appropriate and relevant.
- Meals and any personal extras including telephone, mini-bar, WIFI etc. (these should be settled directly with the hotel upon your departure)
- Hotel upgrades / flight upgrades
- Taxi fares if arriving / departing outside Hosted Buyer Program dates
- Visa application fees
- Travel Insurance
Application and Registration Form
Please note that that your registration is not an invitation but an opportunity to consider your application as a hosted buyer. Successful applicants will be notified within 7 days of receiving your application.